Tuesday 28 May 2013

BEFORE THE APPLE TREES WEEP



 Few things are prettier than blossoming trees in late spring; the amazing seemingly never-ending amount of sheer white, pink, yellow, lilac fluff reaching up to the skies. And they only ever bloom for such a short time before continuing their year-long cycle of change.



I can't help it, but ever since I was a teenager I've been getting this short desperate feeling of dark haunting angst at this time of year, that it will all be over soon and autumn is just around the corner.

But in a couple of days it passes and I start enjoying summer again!

(Which is always over in no time and then it's back to dark nights, wet shoes cold wind and winter jackets and Aaaaaaa damn it!...)

2 comments:

Kstylick said...

I really love your blog! I hope that maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also like my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

Unknown said...

beautiful foot wear i like it and its color is amazing and so much attractive :)
Mens and Womens Fashion