Wednesday 17 April 2013

PAGEBOY-ISH 360°


My hair is now long enough to start making do's where I fake it short. Which makes totally sense. In some parallel universe at least.

I can't really decide weather life was better (hair-wize, that is) with long or short hair, but I think I'm going to let my locks grow out for some time. Because then, like here,  one can sort of have both.




I have curled my hair and rolled it towards the neck in three thick pin curls in the back, each roll pinned from both sides. My hair is cut round; a bit shorter in the front so after pulling the front back with combs I just let the ends be; tucked them in a bit backwards and put a few pins here and there, then smooth it out in the back. Quick and easy!

My dress in the pictures is Trashy Diva Jenny dress.


4 comments:

Helen Le Caplain said...

What an elegant look - looks great with that dress and make-up too :)

toko baju muslim said...

It’s exactly what I was looking nice job for posting this.Thanks lot for this useful article, nice post

Unknown said...

Love the Hair, makeup, and tattoo!!
please check out my handmade bracelets. www.etsy.com/shop/manimatch

Unknown said...

Åh snyggt! <3