Thursday 18 April 2013

FIRST THINGS FIRST

Apparently I just am the kind of person that when I really -I mean really-  begin the task of organizing at home, and also should get on with those 522 unread emails in my inbox, start color-coordinating my dresses (and, taking photos of it...) 

Mmmmmmmh, dresses-




But then I sort of started "home-shopping", remembering this and that item in my wardrobe. Very useful. However, the hard truth and it's conclusion is that there is no need to buy any dress ever again!  Ever. (Ha ha!) Well except for green dresses; turns out I don't have any green ones - how did this happen? Nothing wrong with green. Must be corrected! (Ah, what a great feeling; relief).

Now let's just hope for a long and warm and very sunny summer and children that magically stop being messy so that I can actually wear every single one. (Can I get another HAHA?)

13 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh, knowing that you really have enough clothes and probably too many but still wanting more. But I literally don't have any space, so I'm going to have to control myself better :D

Diana Brito said...

Ha ha ha, mine are easy to organize - they are mostly black.
Diana from San Francisco

Anonymous said...

I love your wardrobe my dear! And here's to many more dresses in your future!! Will you perhaps still be selling anything on the sales blog soon??? --LisaMarie

toko baju muslim said...

interesting to read thank you I really liked your article I love your beautiful blog and so enjoy your posts.good job

Anonymous said...

How many dresses you have?

Lisa said...

GOR.GEOUS. The colors (minus green, haha), the prints! I love shopping my own closet, I always find things I've completely forgotten about!

tanïa said...

Yeah! It seems you have enough dresses, but luckily, green is missing... ;o))
To be honest, I can't imagine reaching the point of having enough dresses and stop searching for new ones. Think of all those future summers still to come! ;o)

Stefanie said...

Oh all the patterns look so pretty, I really should try and do something this is my own wardrobe. :)

Daisy said...

I also colour-coordinated my dresses, it makes it soooo easy to find what I'm looking for in the morning!

somnolence said...

Very Nice photos…!

Retro Model Sari said...

I just did the very same thing! Storing away my winter things, getting out and organizing the summer and spring ones... But I have too much stuff. Seriously... But than I think "Oh the dress in this online store looks rather nice" and BANG it get´s even more. I need a bigger closet ;-)

Miss Maple said...

Dear Ulrika, I know what you mean. There is lots of work to do, really important things, maybe even with a deadline. But I'm starting to make a new post for my blog, try a new recipe, call a friend or even clean my kitchen to avoid things that I don't like to do. But sometimes there's a somehow magic time and I can do lots of unpopular work in a short time and afterwords I'm so proud of me and start to procrastinate at the very same moment. Wish you this special summer and children that you dream of.

Unknown said...

I really love organized closets and it's the truth, if we use every clouth we oun, is' ts very possible I too, don't even buy any cloth again :)