Tuesday 12 July 2011

DOUBLE OUTFIT POST

Me and Ina in her new flat last week on our way for some Tiki drinks.
We forced Eddi to take some outfit pictures for us. But he's kind of used to (and willing) to do those kinds of things by now.

I'm wearing a new dress that I got from Trashy Diva. But for this occasion I temporary altered the neckline a little bit, but tying matching velvet ribbons from the arm hole to the bust and hiding the knots on the inside. It's a very easy way of variation or even to spice a basic top or tee up (click) , as some of you may remember me writing about many years ago. And as this is an outfit post I would like to add that Inas top is form Vivien of Holloway and her skirt is vintage. There you go!

16 comments:

Roxie Roulette said...

You two look perfect for some summer drinking!

utestattplastik said...

Nice dress, both of you! I have just a random question: What is your actual hair color? I am wondering because your eyebrows are darker than your hair and it looks good. if you color your eyebrows, you should tell me the trick :)

Nic said...

I love both of your outfits!
I hope you guys enjoyed your tiki drinks :-)

I'm so jealous of the seemingly perfect summer the northern hemisphere is having. In (my part of) Australia, there is currently ice.

Stacy aka Stacybeads said...

What a great idea for changing necklines of garments! I want to try that now. Just started reading your blog and it's fabulous. Love your style!

Anonymous said...

I just love the pattern of your dress, but I also love the vichy karo and the blue skirt together.

Anonymous said...

beautiful ladies, beautiful tattoos ! love your blog, it is so inspiring and chic and the pictures are always amazing :)
could you do a post about 50's make up tips one day? and hey, are you planning to perform in suomi burleski gaala in october with the itty bitties?

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Utestattplastik : I have my own hair colour now! My eyebrows have always been slightly darker. I accenturate them with a light brown eyebrow pencil.

Anonymous : yes the itty bitties will perform on the gala!

Malayka said...

You both look fantastic! I'm envious to see how warm it is there. x

Claire M. said...

Very amazing outfit! I really love it ;)

Lilian Harlow said...

Oh so beautiful! I absolutely love your hair in this shot... I have styling envy.

Sara Kristiina said...

You both loook AMAAAzing!

Rakel said...

Two fab gals! :D

Unknown said...

You both look lovely, great tip for a quick alternative x

Gina Americana said...

A super cute duo!

Miss Margarita said...

Real beauties the two of you! :)

Mallory said...

LOVE the little trick you did to alter the neckline. Just featured this on the Trashy Diva blog today!
http://www.trashydiva.com/post/No-Sew-DIY-Trick/