Monday 11 May 2009

FFB NEWS

...as in the Freelancer's Fashionblog's News.
Jeez.

Must be my most idiotic headline ever.
But I like stupid headlines so that's perfectly fine.

Anyway.
* My blog is on Bloglovin' and some people were even folloing me there. Now I've caught up myself and in order for me to be able to add that little icon to my side bar I have to post this here right now:
Follow my blog with bloglovin´.
OK. So if you don't catch up with me via Google you can luuuv me by clicking that link.

* If you for some reason just can't get enough I've gone and twittered myself here.
(Turrrbocherry is quite the lousy updater though.)

* Norma Jeane tried out the Aloha twirl. Turned out gorgeus, check it out!

* Helsinki vintage lovers, you're lucky: there will be a new store full of goodies opening soon! Keep your eyes open ok!

Heh, I think I have to start doing these news things once a month or so. Just so I get to write that headline again.
Ta-ta!

7 comments:

Kia said...

What new store?!? I want to know now!
:D

AlicePleasance said...

I like Bloglovin and I'm following you there since last winter :-)

The new store you mentioned, will it be YOURS...?

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Kia : More news will follow this week :)

Alice : No, but it'd be great if it was :) It's a friend of mine's and I helped her put with some graphic design for this one!

Parapluie said...

I'm already following you on Bloglovin' (haha, that does sounds somewhat creepy...)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Parapluie : Well, it doesn't sound that creepy :)

逆援助 said...

セレブ達は一般の人達とは接する機会もなく、その出会う唯一の場所が「逆援助倶楽部」です。 男性はお金、女性はSEXを要求する場合が多いようです。これは女性に圧倒的な財力があるから成り立つことの出来る関係ではないでしょうか?

3canvasart.com said...

Hi
Nice post
Thanks for sharing
Photo to Canvas | Canvas Art Gallery | Canvas Artwork