Thursday 3 April 2008

SPRING COAT

I've mentioned before that I am totally and endlessly in love with my leather jacket, and have stayed faithul to it for years. I find it hard to wear other coats during the warm time of year. But sometimes I just force myself to do it.


Trench - h&m
Shoes - Bianco
Stockings - old


Should I sell/give this one away or keep it? Bought it in Munich a couple of summersback when J took me there on a surprise trip. We left with no luggage and it was 25C at home but only about 13 and raining over there, so getting a coat was the first thing we had to do...

I guess every wardrobe should include a trench of some kind but this is a bit narrow for me over the shoulders (due to years of boxing I guess). So I'm not sure what to do with this one.

(I had a dark grey green scarf with this outfit that made it look more balanced but for some reason it's not on me in the picture. In case anyone felt it important to know what I actually wore, heh.)

5 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Keep! That trench is fantastic. I have to force myself to not wear my favorite items as well, honestly I could probably cut my wardrobe down to a few pieces, but where's the fun in that?

ina said...

Keep it! You will sometime need it anyways, it's useful and good when it's longer than your leatherjacket. Unless it's TOO small over the shoulders, but maybe you can have it still sometimes...

Michelle said...

I think its a keeper, it looks great with the yellow shoes!

Jimena said...

Seriously... I hope you haven't given this coat away yet. It's definitely a keeper!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Yes I think the coat stays :)